Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meant to Be - digilift

As we are preparing to leave China in the next week or so, we have been getting together with all our friends for farewell parties, play-dates and last minute goodbyes. I always bring my camera and I try to capture the last moment my children spend with their friends, which is very moving, but also very happy because they've been having fun together.


I wanted to create a digital page to share with their friends, but with packing and paperwork to sort out, I didn't have time to chill and let my mind go and get creative, so I had to resort to a little trick: digi-lifting. Digi-lifting is 'stealing' a digital scrapbooking layout from another designer and adapting it to your own needs. Always giving credit and links, if possible.

Here's a page layout I recently lifted from Paislee Press' digikit Meant to be (here). I purchased the kit last year and although I've been looking at it for some time, I didn't have an image to go with it. Sometimes it happens like that, I purchase a kit because I think it will go well with something I have in mind, but I don't know exactly how I am going to use it.

I like its minimalist simplicity, subtle colours and elegant layout. Delicate like J and N!


No comments:

Post a Comment